Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, December 26, 2008

Tasty subs and much more at Mike's

Jersey Mike's Subs on Urbanspoon We have eaten at all the sub places in the city. I am more "into" the subs with the "double meat " portions or the meatballs otherwise you are mostly getting bread and some veggies and not much more. We don't go for subs often but I usually go when there are coupons. There are quite a range of prices for the different subs so it takes a little while to make up your mind (at least mine). This place has more then subs (pizza, salads, cold subs, wraps and more). The Grilled Pastrami Reuben sub caught my eye as I was in the mood for pastrami. This was a great choice. This "regular" sized sub ($6.25) is more then the other chains who are promoting their foot long sub specials. The taste of this one was exceptional. I usually don't like sauerkraut with pastrami but it "melded" way with the thousand island dressing.I wonder whether the other ones are just as good? I'll probably come back and try sometime soon.

No comments: