Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, December 26, 2008

Jose Pepper- for a chain the Mexican food is mighty fine

Jose Pepper's on Urbanspoon I like Mexican fare but I usually won't go to the chains. The quality can really differ from the different chains or even ones within a city or town. However we went with friends to the Jose Pepper in Olathe (off of Black Bob and near I35 . This one is has superb food. It is always packed, full of people, since the day it opened and rightly so. I can understand that because it has very tasty food and good portions at great prices. Great "tomatoey" salsa and chips. Good enchilada and other entrees. We were all happy with our dinners. I do like this place and is really good for a chain. But I will look elsewhere unless my friends call again. I could see coming here while watching some ballgames on the big screen. Its probably just a matter of time until I come back. I mean a lot of people pack in this place at dinner or lunch and I know they are repeaters. Someday when there is a good game.

No comments: