Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Indian Palace Lamb Saag to die for

India Palace on Urbanspoon
Indian Palace
Many people are afraid to try Indian food because they think it is "too hot". Not true really. There are many dishes are mild. They are seasoned well but not hot spicy. We have been to both these locations. We almost always have come for the buffets at lunch which is a great deal for the price. The food is consistently good but once in awhile I wish they would try some different entree items for the buffet. The samosas (filled fried pastries with potato, beef spices), pakoras (vegetables like sweet potato, cauliflower and more , fried in flour or panko bread crumbs and curry are very food, flavorful and have all the Indian spices in the right quantities. All food is very consistently good . The lamb saag is to die for. My wife loves this entree and I think it is great too. But everything is very good.

No comments: