Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm mad about Mad Greek's food - wonderful brunch in particular

Mad Greek Restaurant on UrbanspoonWe've been to this place even before it was cross town. It has always been very good. Good enough that we had the place cater two family functions for "out of towners" who enjoyed the food too. We have been for lunches and for the Sunday brunches ( best Greek buffet I know locally for price and quality of food). Menu has good salads and entrees including Greek style sandwiches and many other offerings. However what is really excellent for the price and sampling the entrees is the Sunday Brunch which is truly awesome. It had all you can eat lasagna (because it is Greek-Italian), Greek salad, pita and great falafel, Greek potatoes and more. It is all very fresh and has those unique Greek tastes/ flavors. The service is fine. The portions are not "spartan" so you will get what you pay for (and more) for a good price.

No comments: