Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, December 25, 2008

great prices, very mediocre pizza, great buns though

CiCi's Pizza on Urbanspoon We have eaten at this place and the one in Overland Park. When we want a quick pizza fix once every couple of months, and have one of those couple coupons, we go here. We don't come for the pizza though. The salads are very bland. The chicken soup is very salty. There is all you can eat pizza, pasta noodles and sauces and desserts/ pizzas (more about that soon).
The chicken buffalo type bbq pizza is not bad but the chicken pieces are so tiny you can't even taste it. The white cheese pizzas are probably the best as well as couple of others but most of the other pieces (the hamburger etc ) are reallymediocree nothing special at all. But when you are finished with your drink and meal, you come to the best: theCinnamonn buns.
They are hot,gooeyy and to die for. They are that good and I think rival any cinnamon buns I have eaten. I think they are that good. Try for yourself and see what you think. Also compare the pizza and the rest of the stuff. But it is the buns you will lick your lips for when you think about this place.

No comments: