Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, December 6, 2008

China Star Super Buffet

We have been several times with kids and friends. But I am not a fan of this place at all. It's food is BORING. Yeah there is lots of food (hey its a buffet!) but there is little spice and flavor on most of the dishes.One of two tasty dishes but that's it. It's like a Perkins Chinese- looks good but no flavor (except Perkins does have real good pies). Its been in business for awhile so people go here for some reason. But its not for me and I will never go here again.

China Star Super Buffet on Urbanspoon

No comments: