Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pan fried Monkfish and tomato capered stew

I just saw a recipe on PBS with Lidia. She took the monkfish and fried it. Then in pan the following were carmelized onion and then added red pepper flakes. Then either finely chopped celery or green pepper was fried in the pan. Added were a bunch of capers and green olives. Crushed tomatoes were then put in and heated and then the fish went in to simmer. Fish was put on plate with polenta and the mixture were spooned over it. (You can use rice instead ).

No comments: