Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, November 22, 2008

chili powder with hot chocolate : sounds crazy but it is good

I have heard about this for several years. My wife brought me some chili powder with hot chocolate poweder. It was very good. The chili powder balances out the hot chocolate. You get the sweet with a little kick which (trust me ) tastes good.
Make your own by taking some hot chocolate mix and then mixing with hot water. Then add a chili powder to taste. Its great. What do you think?

No comments: