Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bankok Pavilion : Tired thai?

We love BP before lightning destroyed the place. The buffet was fantastic with good tasting and flavor abundant food.The soups, curry and rices were very good. We tried the entrees during dinner times and all were good (duck, beef, chicken). It was our favorite Thai place and it was our favorite Thai place. Then lightning struck. I came back after the reopening (1.5 years later?) to check out the buffet and their food now. The Pad Thai is a tired recipe, the green curry was a solid puddle and the rest of the dishes were not inspiring anymore to me. So we have not back for dinner (non buffet) but may do so soon. I hope the flare is back otherwise our next time will be last time too.

No comments: