Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New York City tasty places to eat

Try these links (especially 2nd one) to see if there are some other places in Manhattan to try. Rachel Ray has some good ideas!!

I grew up in Providence, RI and we always went to NYC and visited my grandparents right near George Washington Bride that went into New Jersey. Being in late elementary school, I would hike down on the subways, by myself, and go and hang out all day at the Natural History Museum and the Hayden Planetarium. I was interested in the fossils, astronomy stuff and much more. Later on the afternoon, I would go back to my grandparents place and then go back the next day and start all over again!
In 2009 my son will graduate from Juliard College of Music and I will go to NYC for the first time in many, many years.

I am starting to check out places to possibly hit for our few days there.

I would like to see the new Hayden Planetarium. But I am looking around for interesting places to eat if we are close by in Manhattan. So I poped on to Rachel rays websites and her tasty travels. My don't like her very much but I think she is perky and has a lot of great ideas and hey you have to hand it to her- she's got some good things going for her, her life and new husband!

Rachel Rays Tasty Travels all over
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ry/article/0,2677,FOOD_23076_4585651,00.html

where to eat in Manhattan
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ry/article/0,2677,FOOD_23076_4585651,00.html

No comments: