Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi roller dining -$420 PER PERSON

Las Vegas gets its first 3 star Michelin Guide coverage in Joel Robuchon's MGM Grande restaurant called "perfection on a plate" to draw some of the worlds discerning (I have to learn to use this word more) diners. Dinner including wine costs a paltry $420 PER PERSON. Only one of 58 worldwide, this restaurant just serves 50 diners a night. He comes from France but he says the American chefs are the best. He also says " everyone is sick of McDonalds". (Newsweek, 11/26/2007, p. 16)

No comments: