Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Next Iron Chef is

The Next Iron Chef is Michael Symon beating Besh.
I picked Besh but thought Symon would give him run for the prize would possibly go up against him in the finals. Symon got stronger and stronger . I was suprised that Swordfish was picked because Symon did well with fish on the jet battle .
It was good that the woman Donnettela put on some clothing this time and wasn't falling out of her dress. She was "busting out " all over the place a couple of weeks ago.
In the end , the American Iron chefs (Flay, Cora and Morimoto) chose. I was dissapointed Morimota did not make up his own mind siding with the other 2 on the dishes.
It looked close but when Alton Brown said that Symon won 4 battles and Besh was behind each, you knew it was Symon. Symon took more risks and Besh hurt himself with sworfish sorbet which he should not have made.
Tonight Michael's first test as an American Iron Chef.

No comments: