Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

if you have not tried Sweet Potato pancakes you are really missing a treat

Whether you are Jewish or not try potato pancakes or better yet sweet potato pancakes asw well. Hannukah is coming up on Dec. 4. I love the Hanukkah recipes. Potato Latke (pancakes ) are great as is, as a side.

With sour cream (my favorite) or applesauce or cinnamon sugar makes it even better.
But if you have not tried Sweet Potato pancakes you are really missing another treat.
Recipes below.

• Potato Latkes
• Sweet Potato Latkes
• Applesauce
• Scallion Sour Cream
• Get more latkes and applesauce recipes

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/et_hd_hanukkah/0,1972,FOOD_9837,00.html
The Traveling Gourmet blog
<http://cpmputergourmet.blogspot.com/>

No comments: