Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Top Chef Final

Well I hope Casey would win. But I did not see much hope when all things, she tried for her main dish a pork dish. Most people text messaging -wanted her to win. But the judges were not too kind about her selections as compared to the other two. It was close and Hung won which was okay but the last two almost got "hung out to dry a least a couple of times." I guess unlike Iron Chef America there is not scoring system per sey so we will not know how close it was (I was trying to listen to comments but it was hard to tell.
Still it is too bad that the chefs that tried to be innovative, did not win. Hung was not really all that imaginative. I mean his dessert was a stupid chocolate cake which the judges let him pass with. Oh well

No comments: