Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bravoi Top Chef last week Broccolini did him in

Well sometimes it is not how well you cook but how badly. That seems to be the case for many of the top chef show downs versus Food Channel Iron Chef America.
CJ cooked a bad fish but he topped it off with "as the judges said (- especially Bourdrain and Chef Tom) the inedible broccilini which was an incinerated side dish of broccoli. It was called the WORST dish in all the 3 top chef episode years so far. WOW!!!!

I am pulling for Casey as she has won 2/3 of the last battles and won a MacPro laptop and 2 round trip airline tickets anywhere. I like her attitude and ingenuity and she seemed apologetic but overjoyed to win those rounds.
Hung has just been playing it safe but still passing by . However he won the last round once again playing it safe while Casey did not making CoCo Van in 2 hours which was very hard to do (while the judges liked it very much they seemed to demote her for trying it ).

Tonight the final.

No comments: