Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ming Tsai allergies stuff on Fodo Chanel

I really like a lot of Ming Tsai east west recipes. He has a a few hundred on food network and I have chosen some to try.

On the foodchannel he was on while doing a part for a show on food allergies. Possibly one of his kids has an allergy. In any case, they showed the inside of the restaurant .

He has a folder in which it lists all ingredients for each recipe with special note for allergy prone people and their foods to watch out for.

So if you allergic to something ask the waiter. The place probably has a list of what recipes to avoid.

No comments: