Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wendy's Manager Shot Over Chili Sau

Well weird food news or other count here. I had to print this.

Wendy's Manager Shot Over Chili Sauce

AP
MIAMI (May 29) - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/wendys-manager-shot-over-chili-sauce/20070530094309990001

No comments: