Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, June 8, 2007

Seattle chef picks Seattle favorites

We en joyed our time in Seattle and Vancouver 4 years ago.

Sue and I went to Wild Ginger for a snack when we were going to the art museum
Here are some other restaurants in Seattle which are deemed some of the best in Seattle.

http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/whereweeat/travel_seattle.html

Tom Douglas the famous chef in the area lost to Iron Chef Mario Battali in April; 2007 by only 2 points.

In a rematch coming up on June 23, 2007 a rematch pits Douglas against Morimoto. Should be a good one.

No comments: