Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Recipes from great chefs and their great cookbooks

I have quite a few cookbooks,with tons of other recipes in 3 ring binders, more on internet bookmarked web area pages and many more in my cookbooks software that I have collected and are in my database.

Its a never ending process that I love. I will never catch up tasting all the dishes, although I try hard. But now a selection of recipes found from chefs recipes in books that you might want to get yourself. For now, I will peruse these recipes and try some. Look and find some yourself and if you try one before I do, let me know whether you liked it or not and other details.

Don't miss this great collection. I am sure you will find at least several outstanding recipes in this area.

http://www.thefoodpaper.com/recipes.html

No comments: