Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Man Vs. Food possibilities for Kansas City

This show is great. Great challenges, interesting foods and meals , restaurants and more. And the main man Adam Richie is funny, clever and has an "iron stomach" most of the time.

Grinders on Urbanspoon

I was here with a friend after a movie visit. This place is very interesting with different kinds of grinders, pizza and more. Very funky sort of place with an interesting menu and lots to offer for lunch and dinner. I had a meatball grinder which was quite good.

Someday I will be back to try other parts of the menu. Maybe the insanely hot chicken wings ((Wimpy, Molten, or the absolutely insane "Death Sauce) on Wed Half-price Death Wings and $12 Bucket-O-Beer (domestics only). This also might make a good effort for Travel Channel's Man Vs. Food.



http://www.grinderspizza.com/index.php?/grinders/menu/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Adam comes to KC he should also take a trip to Lawrence and have a burger and wings at Jeffersons!

Dr. Eric Flescher (dreric1kansas@aol.com) said...

I have never tried this place. It must be new. He usually wanted to try well known places. You did not say what you think is good about it and makes it special. I like Parilla , Zen Zero and others