Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CHINESE NOODLES WITH SESAME SAUCE

I wanted to make a better dish for my wife ( compared to the one last nigh) when she got home. I made a recipe like this (below) which was from one of my cookbooks favorites (for variety) Hot & Spicy. She liked it! The only think I added was 1-2 tbls ponzo sauce. As it was good for me to.
9.7/10

CHINESE NOODLES WITH SESAME SAUCE
2 tbl sesame paste
7 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. sesame oil
I addeded 1 tbl honey
3 tbsp. peanut oil
3/4 tsp. sugar (did not use)
3 tbsp. rice vinegar
3 cloves crushed garlic
pinch 5 spice powder
1 lb. Chinese noodles
3 steak burgers grilled then chopped up to pieces

Mix together sauce ingredients. This may be stored in refrigerator for several weeks. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse to cool. Toss with 1 tablespoon sesame or peanut oil to keep moist. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sauce may be added to whole bowl or spooned onto individual servings. Mix together

No comments: