Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Urbanspoon: I am a fan

Urbanspoon is the food forum/ board that I have always been looking for. It's intuitive, interactive and has an absolutely solid and gorgeous looking interface that is easy to use. As of 4/2/2009, I am #10 World Wide for most reviews (Kansas City 78) -actually I have more reviews but they are spread out all over the US).

http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/profile/34001/dreric1kansas.html

Goin further down on the page, you can seee the restaurants I review and if you can and want to VOTE. I am not quite sure how the voting system works but if you can go to one or more of my reviews and if you like them, please vote for me. I really think that voting should be tied into placing a review (some have votes but don’t have reviews). I happen to like reviewing and I think reading the reviews provide much more information then the YES or NO.

I am also #3 for (my ) 130 kudos so I must be doing something right.

If you like what I write regarding a review, please add me. Also I would like to make the top 10 in Mos Friends so add me as your friend (and I will do the same). If you have suggestions for my blog or etc , please email me (dreric1kansas AT aol dot com)
Thanks
KCTG

No comments: