Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, March 2, 2009

Higher Level Palate Pleasers : Rucci- it's not quite our taste in Indian food

Ruchi on UrbanspoonMy wife and I ate here at the buffet and also once with my son. Some Indian restaurants mix Northern Indian and Southern Indian recipes. This place does have good Indian food but the spices and some of the food are different then what we usually like. The butter chicken and the other food it just is missing something. Maybe because it has less spice or the food is made from a different region of India? If we won’t go back then I have to give this place thumbs down. It just does not have the taste we like for Indian fare.

No comments: