Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, December 22, 2008

Buco Beppe don't even go there

Buca di Beppo on Urbanspoon I am sorry to say this is one of the worst places I have ever eaten along with Saigon 39. We went with a group a few years ago. The food was mediocre and family style fare did not work. High prices and we came away with eating very little. This place really turned me off to Italian food. But I found better - see my review of Cinzetti's - not that is Italian at a much better price, better menu, better service, better everything Italian

No comments: