Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, August 8, 2008

Best BBQ sauces

Thumbing through Rachel Ray's Everyday magazine, I saw beside some nice recipes a listing of their ideas about the best bbq sauces. I happily see in the list ulls Eye Barbecue Sauce which I use all the time and love. But I gotta try this ones below too and try them out.

Best in Texas- Secret Recipes Salt Like Bar- B- Que Sauce
Best in Carolinas- Georgia's Original Barbeque sauce
Best in Kansas City- Kansas City Cowtown Bar- B- Q sauce
Best from outside the Barbecue Belt - Legends Southwest Thick and Smokly Barbecue sauce
Best in the Grocery Aisle- Bulls Eye Barbecue Sauce Sweet Homestyle Blend
Best Hot and Spicy- Curtis All American Bar-B-Q Sauce Spicy Southern Style

No comments: