Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Friday, May 30, 2008

Not a fan of Starbucks

I am not a fan of Starbucks at all. Never have. The coffee tastes like syrup and something in it (Chicore?) makes it taste funny. Maybe that's why people like it. Not me. I will take my own and brew it (Seattle's Best Henry's Blend). However I hate to admit it but I do really like the MacDonald's coffee. I heard Dunkin Doughnuts coffee is really good but I can't find it here in Kansas but I will try it when I got to Lawrence or some other place. But meanwhile, Starbucks has not been doing too well lately. They bring in the former CEO to shake things up. In the article, I pleasantly noticed in the Time magazine article about has a room full of Starbuck executives has a Maclaptop on one of the tables. The coffee may be not to my liking but the computer is devine.
see also picture at
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1725973,00.html

No comments: