Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Eclipse of Starbucks

Eclipse of Starbucks
Posted by: "Jay Pasachoff" jay.m.pasachoff
Date: Sat Mar 1, 2008 5:45 am ((PST))

All the Starbucks coffee houses across the US were closed for three
hours a couple of days ago for retraining of all their coffee-
dispensing personnel as the company repositioned itself. A
television comedy show parodied the event, and opened with a solar
eclipse adjusted to the subject. You can see some stills from the
parody at the URL given and, as fair use, a 21-second video on
youtube.com, by searching for "Eclipse of Starbucks." (It is
eclipseofstarbucks.mov.)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=764jaz2f.23yz82pj&x=0&y=-glortt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGoRGaxNqvU

No comments: