Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sanchez goes down

Well a mad dash to the finish line . I am constantly making a mad dash in my mind to figure sometimes what the judges are saying, meaning, being picky about and why and making sense of what is going on , on this show.

The judges listen, the lady makes all sort of funny grimaces (she looks like she is constantly in the middle of shaving food in her mouth that has not been swallowed but not getting down and pickiness is the rule.


The two judges said Besh's consomme was too murkey and that is all one really said while other defended him but he harped on that miniscule thing.

Constantino keeps giving "bombs" to the judges in the form of shallots, chives and cauliflower stuff which instead they called crudites (spelling? )

Santchez they did not like the scallops the sirloin was good but the red snapper was not.

While Constantino's mistakes were many seasoning related Sanchez lost because of the meals .


I have thought all along Besh is the odds on favorite.
But them again they can use another ethnic chef like Symon and he is great and has done great the last two rounds. They liked the fact he seasoned things very well. So he is now giving Besh a run for the gold . It will be between Besh and Symon.

No comments: