Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Batali vs. Carmellini what a battle 9/09/2007

Batali vs. Carmellini
I like matching wits with judges. I try to guess who will win and the number of points that win,
I usually tell my wife what I think during the intermission before the verdict so she knows I am no lying
Well this one was close.
I predicted Batali by +1.
I was right on the mark (mostly I am on target or 1 -3 off either side but rarely more)
Batali was aheadwith taste, Carmellini had better plating (+1) and the last was a tie.
I wish there was Iron chef recipe cookbook.
I think the polenta round cakes with pesto in the middle and then fried sounded good for me to try.

No comments: