Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Trans Fat not aboard cruise

I've been on two cruises. One to Africa 1973 to see an eclipse aboard the Cunard Canberra . Caribbean was in 1998 helping to host another eclipse expedition with Celebrity (has the lamest commercials- really poor) Galaxy. Had a great time on both . Next one in future to Alaska and/or Hawaii. Don't know which lines.
But I saw this about the food and wonder what the other cruise lines are doing
Off the menu at Carnival: trans fats
Carnival Cruise Lines, which claims to have “led the cruise industry by initiating measures two years ago to remove trans fats from its menus,” is taking that program to another level in 2007.
http://www.travelmole.com/stories/1119567.php?nwo=y&rule=3&m_id=vY!nn%7EA

No comments: