Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Monday, April 30, 2007

Rio's Carnival World Buffet

I've traveled all over the world and love to try out new restaurants. I like to remember the good ones. I even have a collection of menus from them from all over.

My wife and I were in Las Vegas two times. We hit some pretty good restaurants together. I mean there are some really good places at good prices. When our local friends there wanted to take us out , we said sure. They took us to a lousy restaurant with cars on the wall. The meals were absolutely atrocious. I could not believe it.

Meanwhile some day when and if we go back I want to try this place- supposedly named the best buffet for quite a few years for its freshness and wide variety. The brazilian grill would be the place I would go to first.

Rio's Carnival World Buffet | Restaurant Review | Las Vegas ...

Las Vegas Map: Rio's Carnival World Buffet Rio's Carnival World Buffet Frommer's Very Highly Recommended. Cuisine, Buffet. Hours, Mon-Fri 7am-10pm; ...
www.frommers.com/destinations/lasvegas/D32346.html

No comments: