Welcome! to KCTG

I love to EAT, TRAVEL,COOK, always searching for foods, restaurants, recipes, a LEVEL ABOVE ordinary fare - SATORI (Japanese word for AHA!) foods . Find my recipes and those I find, restaurants reviews from all over, posted travels, highlights from interesting TV shows (Travel Channel, Food Channel etc).
SEND YOUR COMMENTS to me (Google, Open ID etc-see left side). Link to me as a friend and contact me about ideas, comments etc. Like my reviews? Please VOTE for me on Urbanspoon
and give me a KUDOs if you like my work. Thanks

Saturday, April 7, 2007

book Latin Flavors on the Grill

I've already got too many cookbooks, recipes and more. But when I wondered inside Half-price book store and things were even more on sale I took a look. Any I found a real treasure in Douglas Rodriquez book
Latin Flavors on the Grill

At $8.00 it was an even better steel.

What sold me on getting it after I looked it over was the comments from Nina Zagat of the Zagat Guides fame. She says (on the cover) "that the author is the most important Latin chef in the restaurant world.
Wow. And looking into the contents I think she is right.

The book is full of beef, chicken, Latin flavors and recipes that I want to try (as if I don't have hundreds already lined up.)

More about in the future

No comments: